6.13.2010

My Digs

I am a little behind on posting, so you will get about 3 new posts in the next hour or so!

The following are photos of my room, a very typical residence hall room. I live in Turner House, which was built in 2005 and is one of the newest residence halls at SCAD. I get my own room with an attached bathroom, none of the housing at SCAD has communal bathrooms, which is nice. Since these rooms are triples, I have three beds, 3 dressers, and 3 drafting tables. Two of the beds are bunked to save space. They also gave me a mini fridge and microwave, which is pretty nice. Once the students arrive, I will be able to eat in the dinning halls and not rely on microwavable mac and cheese to get me through the day!

SCAD Catalog:


My bed:


My drafting table:


My vanity area:


My food and stereo area:


The view from my room, the bridge to South Carolina:

No comments: